Evergreen Townhome | Fantastic Amenities in the Heart of Downtown
From the elegant, modern feel to the sought-after location in the Garden District, Evergreen Townhome is the perfect place to experience the many perks of a downtown Coeur d’Alene lifestyle. Boasting 2,186 square feet and a covered upstairs balcony, this two story townhome is anything but small.
Wonderful for entertaining, the main living area features an open concept floor plan. The spacious fully stocked kitchen has gorgeous quartz countertops, an island with seating for 3-4 and stainless steel appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen, the wooden dining table seats 4 and has an easy to place leaf that increases the table seating to 8! Comfortable leather couches, a beautiful gas fireplace nestled in the corner and a large television makes the living room an inviting spot to relax. There are also games and cards in the settee if you decide to have a quiet night in.
On this lower level, you’ll find a bedroom with a queen bed and a nearby half bathroom. Upstairs, the stunning and spacious master bedroom has a king bed, huge TV, walk-in closet, office desk, French doors to a private balcony with seating and the attached master bathroom. This spa-like area has a double sinks, a luxurious tile shower and a separate room for the toilet. A cozy sitting area, queen bathroom with double sinks and a shower/tub and two bedrooms—one with a full bed and one with a twin over full bunk bed—are also located in the home’s upper level.
The front porch’s comfortable seating is the perfect spot to enjoy your coffee as the day begins. When you’re ready to get out and explore, a vehicle isn’t mandatory because Evergreen Townhome is located right in the thick of it all that downtown Coeur d’Alene has to offer! You’ll be only minutes from a wide variety of dining and shopping, beautiful public beaches and parks—and even hiking for a variety of athletic abilities on Tubbs Hill. If you would like to have a vehicle during your stay, you’ll have access to an attached garage and ample street parking.
An ideal location, ample space and beautiful décor—this townhome has it all!
• Distance from downtown Coeur d’Alene, ID: In downtown Coeur d’Alene
• Distance from downtown Hayden, ID: 15 minutes
• Distance from downtown Spokane, WA: 40 minutes
• Distance from Spokane International Airport: 45 minutes
• Distance from Silverwood Theme Park: 30 minutes
• Distance from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 20 minutes
• Distance from Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 40 minutes
• Distance from Coeur d’Alene Casino: 30 minutes
• Wifi: Yes
• Heating: Forced-air, gas fireplace
• Air conditioning: Yes
• Bedroom #1: King bed, TV, walk-in closet, office desk, attached bathroom, French doors to private balcony
• Bedroom #2: Queen bed
• Bedroom #3: Queen bed
• Bedroom #4: Twin over full bunk bed
• Bathroom #1: Double sinks, tile shower
• Bathroom #2: Double sinks, shower/tub
• Bathroom #3: Toilet (half-bath)
• Gas fireplace
• Leather seating
• Settee with games and cards
• Wooden table with seating for 4-8 (table leaf stored on-site)
• Fully stocked
• Quartz countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Island with seating for 3-4
• Front porch with seating
• Covered upstairs patio
• Attached garage
Permit Number: 52173
Address: 721 Coeur d'Alene Avenue, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814 (Google Maps)
Price: $400 per night
Distance to race: Less than one mile from Independence Point
Call: Vacation Rental Authority at 800-679-3661